Experienced, professional bridge builders and bridge rehabilitation services
DC Projects was founded in 2004, established to maximise the use of the bridge construction, maintenance and rehabilitation skills of Daryl Clyne and the people he has worked with over the years.
While we are based in Geelong, our bridge builders have quick access to any bridge site in Australia. The business is family owned and offers personal and experienced professional bridge rehabilitation services, focused on quality and safety while using modern technological methods and materials.
It is the business’s policy to: “Supply a service of the highest quality with safety which surpasses the customer’s expectations.”
DC Projects is VicRoads and Austroads pre-qualified, making us a safe and simple choice for bridge repair projects. We’ve worked with local governments and shires right across the nation and performed a wide range of bridge building services spanning culvert construction work on major arterial roads such as the Hume Highway and Great Ocean Road, through to smaller historical bridge maintenance work in regional centres.
Our integrated management system complies with:
- AS / NZS ISO 9000: 2000 – Management Systems
- AS / NZS ISO 14001 – Environmental Management
- AS / NZS ISO 4801 – Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems.
Our business also holds the following accreditations:
- I-Pro Live accredited contractor
- VicRoads Pre Qualified Road & Bridge Construction B1 – R1 – F2 – up to $2 million, Worksite Traffic Management Implementation – TGS (Traffic Guidance Scheme) and Bridge Maintenance (M2-BW)
- VicTrack contractor.