Steel, timber and concrete bridge repairs
DC Projects works with local government municpalities, VicRoads and VicTrack to provide professional bridge rehabilitation and repair services for bridges across Australia. As a pre-qualified contractor for both VicRoads and Austroads, our team has more than a decade’s experience in bridge repairs at any scale.
Equipped with the latest technology and industry accreditations, our Geelong-based team provides easy and fast access to concrete, timber and steel bridge repairs stretching from Warrnambool to Ballarat, to Yackandandah and anywhere in between.
As well as Public Liability Insurance, DC Projects holds a variety of accreditations, including:
- VicRoads Pre-Qualified Bridge Maintenance (M2-BW)
- VicRoads/Austroads Pre-Qualification
- Maintenance & General Works – Maintenance Bridges M2-BW
- Traffic Management Services – Worksite Traffic Management Implementation – TGS (Traffic Guidance Scheme).
Our professional, experienced team has worked on bridge rehabilitation projects spanning the Princes and Hume highways and other major arterial roads including the Great Ocean Road.
Our under-bridge platform allows our team to provide specialised bridge rehabilitation and repair services, including:
- Steel, timber and concrete bridge repairs and rehabilitation.
- Bridge rail installation, repairs and upgrades.
- Concrete repair.
- Lead paint removal and rejuvenation.
- Corrosion prevention and rejuvenation.
- Bluestone arch rehabilitation.
- Culvert rehabilitation and replacement.